Friday, May 02, 2008

Schoon, vree schoon!

Als afscheid voor Pieter, hebben Nele en ik berichten verzameld van mensen in het district waar ie het meest mee heeft samengewerkt. Het resultaat was een mix aan hilarische half religieuze megakleffe heiligmakende berichten in het mooiste Ugandese Engels. Hieronder een kleine compilatie:

Dearest Pieter,

Being with you has been one of my joyous moments. The joy and happiness shall remain profound in my heart. It has been great and wonderful for the sustainable development you have struggled for the district. U have been a good boy co-operative. If I had powers I would retain Peter in Bundibugyo for several sessions. If possible you would once again come back and continue from where you have stopped. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours especially your marriage vocation that your going to undertake.

Let the almighty take you to greater heights in life.
May the almighty God reward you abundantly.
I pray that God blesses your endeavours and please stay safe.

Network with me as usual. Continue communicating to me so that I don’t forget. Mind you out of sight is not out of mind.

Long live BTC, long live Peter.
God bless the couple of Peter and Rashimi.

Cheerio brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home